Monday, November 16, 2009

Technology of the Future



I think we watched this video or a video like this in class but I was just so amazed by it that I wanted to write a blog about it. It just blows my mind the different facts they throw at you about populations, technology, jobs, and social networking. The most amazing fact for me is that they are training students now for jobs for technology to solve problems, all of which don't exist yet. I also thought the fact that if Myspace were a country it would be the 5th largest in the world. It just goes to show that technology and the internet are becoming increasingly popular.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q75KhAeqJg

1 comment:

  1. It is really amazing to see how fast social networking sites have just exploded. It really puts into perspective how small the world really is when people are so connected.

    ReplyDelete