Monday, November 30, 2009

New Technology for the Classroom: The Clicker


The clicker is a new technology advancement for students to use in the classroom. The clicker is used by students to give feedback to the teacher and lets the teacher know if students understand what they are being taught. It is also used to answer questions that the teacher asks during the lecture. I think this would be a great device for a lot of students. Some of the younger ones might not understand it but I think it could be used for junior high through college. I would love to see something like this at our college.

Clicker

1 comment:

  1. The clicker seems like an awesome way to keep track of large classes. But what happens if the teacher relys on the clicker, how do the students ask a question or what if they don't understand part of the whole picture? Maybe if there was a button that stood for I understand but I have questions?

    ReplyDelete